Porsche 997 GT3 RS
Product Code: C3074
The Scalextric Model
An update to the famous Porsche 911 family, the ‘Super Resistant’ rugged, light-weight body of the Porsche 997 sports car ensures hours of fun for the novice driver looking for durable cars as well as for the enthusiast who will appreciate the high top speeds of these pocket-rockets.
Digital Plug Ready (DPR) - convert for use with the Scalextric Digital range in under sixty seconds using the C8515 Digital Plug.
This product is not suitable for children under 3 years because of small parts which could present a choking hazard. Some components have functional sharp edges. Handle with care. This product is intended for indoor use only. Please refer to Safety notes in the main set instruction leaflet. Colours and content may vary from those illustrated. Made in China. Retain the details, and the address, for further reference.
- Motor - Mabuchi SP; 18k rpm; Gear ratio 11:36
- Chassis - Rear Mounted Side-winder Motor; Rear 2 wheel drive
- Magnet - Rectangular 2.5 mm; Down-force 200 gm
- Overall length - 140 mm
- Wheelbase - 74 mm
- Axle/Hub width - 53 mm Front; 58 mm Rear
- Tyre diameter/width - 21(ext), 15(int) x 10 mm Front; 21(ext), 15(int) x 10 mm Rear
- Weights - Car 80 gm; Case 156gm
- Scale - 1/32
Porsche, the Porsche shield and the distinctive design of Porsche cars are trademarks and trade dress of Porsche AG. Permission granted.