Porsche 911 GT3R 2004 Infineon Carrera Cup Asia
Product Code: C3084
British born Matthew Marsh, driving for team A-Ha Racing, won the team's first trophy by finishing second in the second round of the 2004 Porsche Infineon Carrera Cup Asia. A great season saw Marsh secure the 2004 Championship title.
The Scalextic Model
This high detail car features a rear mounted, side-winder motor on a rear wheel driven chassis.
This car features front & rear lights, adjustable Magnatraction™ positions and quick change braid plates.
This product is not suitable for children under 3 years because of small parts which could present a choking hazard. Some components have functional sharp edges. Handle with care. This product is intended for indoor use only. Please refer to Safety notes in the main set instruction leaflet. Colours and content may vary from those illustrated. Made in China. Retain the details, and the address, for further reference.
- Motor -Mabuchi SP; 18k rpm; Gear ratio 11:36
- Chassis - Rear Mounted Sidewinder; Rear 2 wheel drive
- Magnet - Rectangular 2.5 mm; Down-force 260 gm
- Overall length - 138 mm
- Wheelbase - 84 mm
- Axle/Hub width - 58 mm Front; 62 mm Rear
- Tyre diameter/width - 21(ext), 15(int) x 9 mm Front; 21(ext), 15(int) x 11 mm Rear
- Weights - Car 86 gm; Case 156 gm
- Scale - 1/32
Porsche, the Porsche shield and the distinctive design of Porsche cars are trademarks and trade dress of Porsche AG. Permission granted.