Porsche 911 GT3R "Infineon" Asian Carrera Cup
Product Code: C3194
This car was driven by Charles Kwan to victory in the inaugural season of the Porsche Carrera Cup Asia Series in 2003. He returned to the series in 2004 securing third place by the final Championship standings.
The Porsche Carrera Cup Asia Series in one of many hugely successful one-make Porsche series around the world and has built a massive following in the Asian region. The series attracts an international field of drivers from Asia, Europe, America and Australasia.
The Scalextic Model
This high detail car features a rear mounted, side-winder motor on a rear wheel driven chassis.
Warning! This product is not suitable for children under 3 years because of small parts which can present a choking hazard.
- Motor - Mabuchi SP; 18k rpm; Gear ratio 11:36
- Chassis - Rear Mounted Sidewinder; Rear 2 wheel drive
- Magnet - Rectangular 2.5 mm; Down-force 278 gm
- Overall length - 147 mm
- Wheelbase - 85 mm
- Axle/Hub width - 56 mm Front; 57 mm Rear
- Tyre diameter/width - 21(ext), 15(int) x 8 mm Front; 21(ext), 15(int) x 10 mm Rear
- Weights - Car 93 gm; Case 156 gm
- Scale - 1/32
Porsche, the Porsche shield and the distinctive design of Porsche cars are trademarks and trade dress of Porsche AG. Permission granted.