Product Code: C3136
Black Swan returned to full-time American Le Mans Competition in 2009 at the Petit Le Mans Race at Road Atlanta whilst also developing the Ford GT in collaboration with Ford Racing.
Partner, Falken Tire, is part of the team for the American Le Mans series. The company’s rich racing heritage spans from 24 hour racing at Germany’s Nurburgring to Japan’s Super Taikyu GT series.
The Ford GT 2004 is a modern version of the Ford GT40 from the 1960s. The car is now being entered into GT racing around the world.
- High Detail
- Easy Change Pick-Ups
- Magnatraction™ System
- Working Rear Lights
- Xenon Effect Headlights
This product is not suitable for children under 3 years because of small parts which can present a choking hazard.
- Motor - Mabuchi SP; 18k rpm; Gear ratio 11:36
- Chassis - Rear Mounted Sidewinder; Rear 2 wheel drive
- Magnet - Rectangular 2.5 mm; Downforce 300 gm
- Overall length - 145 mm
- Wheelbase - 84 mm
- Axle/Hub width - 58 mm Front; 62 mm Rear
- Tyre diameter/width - 21(ext), 15(int) x 9 mm Front; 21(ext), 15(int) x 11 mm Rear
- Weight - Car 86 gm
- Scale - 1/32
Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by Ford Motor Company.