Ford GT40 MkII Sebring 1970
Product Code: C3211
This car, the No.29 Ford GT-40, chassis no. P1049, was driven by F Grant & Marcus Heppenstall, at Sebring in March 1970. This car has previously been represented in the Scalextric range (C2755) when it was raced in a dark blue Gulf livery at Daytona. Chassis 1049 raced regularly at Daytona and Sebring in the USA during the 1960s and in 1970.
The Scalextric model
From the successful range of historic race cars, this 1966 Daytona competitor joins the stable of over twenty Scalextric GT40 cars and fills an important historic place in the history of GT40 cars.
- Age Suitability: 7+
This product is not suitable for children under 3 years because of small parts which can present a choking hazard.
- Motor - Mabuchi SP; 18k rpm; Gear ratio 11:36
- Chassis - Rear Mounted Sidewinder; Rear 2 wheel drive
- Magnet - Rectangular 2.5 mm; Downforce 222 gm
- Overall length - 133 mm
- Wheelbase - 76 mm
- Axle/Hub width - 54 mm Front; 56 mm Rear
- Tyre diameter/width - 21(ext), 14(int) x 8 mm Front; 22(ext), 14(int) x 10 mm Rear
- Weight - Car 78 gm
- Scale - 1/32