C451 Fuel Tank

Hello All, hopefully this is posted in the right place for this question, as I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I have recently revived my old classic scalextric sets and am now enjoying introducing my little one to the hobby. She seems a natural and hardly ever crashes, which is more than I remember from my own earlier years racing flying off at every corner trying to go flat out everywhere !! Sorry for waffling.. ..and my actual question..

I have recently aquired a C451 Fuel Tank, but did not have any instructions with it. It seems quite a straight forward unit, but would love it if anyone had a scanned copy of the instructions that they could post or email me. I have searched online for what seems like hours but have not found a copy. So fingers crossed that someone out there reads this and can help out. Thanks

Someone may be able to help you with the instriúctions butin the meantime you may want to look at ARC ONE and ARC AIR as they are analog and provide a lot more options than the fuel tank alone. Granted... you do need a mobile device!

Thanks for your replies Andy and Chris. The ARC system does look good, but does require a larger outlay to get set up. I already have a Think Tank, and now the Fuel Tank, and somehow the look and the feel of them in use have a real character that the new digital systems do not. And you can find them cheep on aution sites.

I have managed to get the instructions for the Fuel Tank from the original owner, who managed to find them. :)

I have also scanned them in as a pdf, and if i can work out how, and if its possible, I will load them here for others to download. If anyone can point the way to loading a pdf that would be great.

• 1 month later...

I agree “ClassicRacer” I liked when Scalextric also provided the (full) hardware which was really good looking adding to the atmosphere, e.g. the Sound Track, Fuel Tank and Think Tank of the 80’s… I would’ve loved to have the Scalextric Sport World Internet server (also analogue system) which I guess was the predecessor of ARC ONE/AIR, however unfortunately it was never sold here in Sweden :-)

Archived