My First Scalextric Set (Mains Powered)
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
A great introduction to the world of Scalextric racing for kids 3+, featuring an easy-to-assemble figure-of-eight track.
The two rally cars and adjustable power hand-controllers are colour coded in red and yellow to match chevrons on the circuit. Our Magnatraction technology helps to keep the cars on the track, and variable hand-controllers allow the speed of racing to be adjusted depending on skill level.
My First Scalextric is fully compatible with our Micro Scalextric range of sets and cars, allowing you to extend your track and add new cars - the possibilities are endless!
- - Figure-of-eight track
- - Speed limiter hand controllers
- - 2 x Super resistant cars
- - Magnatraction system
- - Easy to assemble and take apart
- - Space required 108 x 61cm
- - 2 x Super resistant cars
- - Track (256cm)
- - 2 x Speed limiter hand controllers
- - Power supply
- - Accessories
Don't just take our word for it - have a look at what all of these blogs have had to say about My First Scalextric.
This set will be supplied with a UK transformer
Micro Scalextric is ideal for the younger slot racer and the perfect introduction to the action-packed world of Scalextric racing. View the full range
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
- Easy Change Pick-Ups
- Speed Limiter Controller
|Space Required||108 x 61cm|
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.
Ask A Question
Answer This Question
Good concept, poor execution
It's a good concept, but to be honest the original track is more robust than the track for this set. We've also had a problem with one of the controllers breaking down on the day we opened it (Christmas Day) and have yet to have it resolved. I think the problem is while the product idea is good perhaps the quality isn't there - which seems to echo the views of many others online (outside of this web site).
Sorry, you can not vote for this review. Please log in