Micro Scalextric Race Karts Set
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
- - 9 configurable circuits
- - Speed limiter hand controllers
- - Super resistant race karts
- - Magnatraction system
- - Easy change pick-ups
- - 2 x race karts
- - Track (370cm)
- - 2 x Speed limiter hand controllers
- - Power supply
- - Accessories
Read more about how the Micro Scalextric Race Karts Set was developed in Test Track.
This item will be supplied with a UK transformer
Micro Scalextric is ideal for the younger slot racer and the perfect introduction to the action-packed world of Scalextric racing. View the full range
WARNING Not suitable for children under 36 months. It contains small parts which can present a choking hazard, and some components have functional sharp points and edges. Handle with care. Only use this product with the recomended transformer. . Colour and Contents may differ from those illustrated. Please refer to the safety Notes in the main set instruction leaflet.Please retain these details and the address for future reference.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
- 9 Track Layouts
- Easy Change Pick-Ups
- Speed Limiter Controller
|Space Required||120 x 68cm|
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.