The Advanced 6 Car Digital Powerbase can be used to race up to 6 cars on a Scalextric Digital layout at the same time or be used on a standard Scalextric two-lane layout.
The unit has a clear user interface with two levels of features to suit both the novice and experienced user. The Skill Level option allows you to adjust the maximum power levels to individual cars so that 'novice versus expert' races can be run more fairly.
- Hand throttles can be calibrated to equalise controller performance.
- Multiple gaming modes, timed endurance and total lap format racing.
- Ghost cars (PACER) function for setting 1 to 6 cars to run automatically, with switchable lane changing and lap counting on individual cars.
- Setting the car ID is easy via a simple, one-button action.
- This Powerbase delivers 15v for faster car performance.
An 'open-source' output connection enables the enthusiast to connect the six car power base to a computer for additional functionality. (Details available from this website after product release.)
This new Powerbase can be used in Analogue or Digital power modes. This great feature allows the Powerbase to be used with standard 2-lane Scalextric circuits, using two cars only, or with Scalextric Digital layouts for 1-to-6 car action. All features are availbale in either mode.
Now the best of both worlds is offered - an all-in-one race control system for Analogue and Digital racing.
- Age Suitability: 7+
Warning. Not suitable for children under 36 months. It contains small parts which can present a choking hazard, and some components have functional sharp points and edges. Handle with care. Only use this product with the recommended transformer. Colour and contents may differ from those illustrated. Please refer to the Safety Notes in the main set instruction leaflet. Please retain these details and the address for future reference.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated