Scalextric ARC AIR Track Day Set
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
The ultimate slot car race control system is here - Scalextric ARC - App Race Control!
Scalextric ARC (App Race Control) is a revolutionary slot car system that allows users to wirelessly create and manage races with a handheld smart device, such as a smartphone or tablet. Download the ARC app, then connect your smart device via Bluetooth to the new ARC Powerbase, unlocking unique features and control of your Scalextric races.
Click on the logo to visit our ARC pages and unlock a whole new world of slot racing fun
Having leapt to stardom after appearing on the big screen in 2015’s James Bond SPECTRE, the Jaguar CX75’s speed, agility and low aggressive aerodynamics are perfectly matched with the McLaren P1, which began making its way to retail customers in the UK in October 2013. It is considered to be the long-awaited successor to the McLaren F1, utilizing hybrid power and Formula 1 technology.
These two Super Cars can now go head-to-head with the brand new ARC AIR app, making the race feel more real than ever before.
Race Level: PRO
- McLaren P1
- Jaguar CX75
- 2 x Wireless hand controllers
- ARC AIR powerbase
- ARC Cradle
- 2 x Hairpin curve R1 90 deg
- 2 x Racing curve
- 3 x Standard straight
- 8 x Standard curve 45 deg
- 2 x Half straight
- 2 x Side swipe
- 2 x Long straight 584mm
- 4 x Braid plates
- Power & accessories
*Tablet shown in imagery not included
- Manage your race on your smart device
- 'Race Incidents' feature
- Multiple 12 track layouts
- Five-and-out light start
- Lap counter
- Fuel usage
- Tyre wear
- Brake wear
- Pit lane pit stop
- Post-race statistics
- Variable weather conditions
ARC AIR Wireless Controllers
- Ergonomically designed
- Power level control
- Easy to bind to powerbase
- Feel the race with the rumble pack (easy on/off switch)
- 5m range with 2.4Ghz wireless technology
Jaguar and the leaper device are trademarks owned and licensed by Jaguar Land Rover Limited.
Manufactured under license from McLaren Automotive Limited and McLaren Racing Limited. The McLaren name and logo are registered trade Marks of McLaren.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
When its just not possible to remain sitting still in the heat of battle...
Take advantage of Scalextric's ARC (App Race Control) system with wireless controllers allowing you to perfect your celebration without being hindered by cables.
Technical Specification & Detail
- 12 Track Layouts
- Digital Plug Ready
- Easy Change Pick-Ups
- Pro Chassis Ready (PCR)
- Wireless ARC Controllers
|Space Required||243 x 243 cm|
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.
Ask A Question
Answer This Question
Jaguar lacks bite and disappoints
The set is a disappointment. The Jaguar is so sensitive to speed that it fishtails, slides off the track and careers into the skirting board so easily it isn't possible to race and becomes very frustrating. The McLaren eclipses the Jaguar both in corning and the straights due to it's heavier weight, superior magnetism and outright speed. So unfortunately to level the playing field and make it fun I have to buy a new car.
Sorry, you can not vote for this review. Please log in
Great starter set
Simply put great value for money in a starter pack. The McLaren P1 is slightly faster around the track no matter how hard we try and buying a couple of more straights and hairpin borders will complete a stunning track. The ARC unit works well with the iOS app, albeit a free running Training mode would be nice, instead of say 15 laps training race, which actually doesn't differ from Grand Prix mode. In turn you'll have to start over Training far to often, and in stead it would be sufficient to log best and last lap.
Sorry, you can not vote for this review. Please log in