Bentley Team HTP scored another strong result in its second 24-hour race with the Bentley Continental GT3. At the 24 hours of Spa in Belgium, the premier endurance race for GT cars, the Bentley Team HTP-Bentley Continental GT3 of Harold Primat (CH), Vincent Abril (MC) and Mike Parisy (F) finished fifth in the Pro Class. As at the 24 hours Nürburgring in May, the HTP-Bentley was the best placed Bentley in the race. In the 67th running of the 24 hours of Spa, Primat/Abril/Parisy claimed the best result of a Bentley in the history of the race, which dates back to 1924.
Manufactured in China under licence from Bentley Motors Limited England.
“Bentley”, the “B” in wings device and other associated logos and names
are trademarks of Bentley Motors Limited. The body designs of Bentley
motor cars are protected by Bentley Motors Limited under design,
trademark and intellectual property law.
WARNING Not suitable for children under 36 months because of small parts which can present a choking hazard.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
- Digital Plug Ready
- Easy Change Pick-Ups
- High Detail
- Working Rear Lights
- Xenon Effect Headlights
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.