Scalextric Digital represents a ground breaking step forward in the way Scalextric is played. Now, with the DIGITAL system, up to six cars can race on one lane*. At the press of a button, drivers can switch lanes for overtaking and blocking!
EasyFit Digital Plug
Most cars produced from 2007 onwards will have, as standard, a socket on the car where the EasyFit Digital Plug is connected to convert the car for use on a SCALEXTRIC DIGITAL layout. C8515 EasyFit Digital Plug is suitable for fitting to standard DPR Scalextric cars.
The conversion only requires a small screw-driver and takes less than sixty seconds to perform.
To Convert a DPR car
1. Unscrew the panel on the base of the car and disconnect the braid-to-motor wiring plug.
2. Connect the EasyFit Digital Plug to the braid-to-motor wiring plug.
3. Replace the retaining screw to secure the EasyFit Digital Plug to the chassis.
The EasyFit Digital Plug offer a 'plug and play' solution - DPR Scalextric cars to be digitised in under sixty seconds.
Each C8515 EasyFit Digital Plug can be transferred easily from one car to another.
There is no need for a soldering iron or modelling expertise.
C8515 EasyFit Digital Plug is suitable for fitting to standard DPR Scalextric cars.
To convert open-wheeled single-seat F1 style DPR Scalextric cars to Digital, use C8516 F1 EasyFit Digital Plug.
Many non-DPR Scalextric cars can be converted to Digital using Digital Chips C7005 and C7006.
* Four car and six car powerbases available
Experience the control features & exciting cars with Scalextric Digital Sets. Each set contains everything you need for a thrilling slot car race.
Warning Not suitable for children under 36 month. It contains small parts which can present a choking hazard, and some components have functional sharp points and edges. Handle with care. Only use with the recommended transformer. Colour and contents may differ from those illustrated. Please refer to Safety Notes in the main set instruction leaflet. Made in China. Please retain these details,and the address for future reference.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.