The 1990 Esso RAC British Touring Car Championship season was the 33rd British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) season and marked the last year of the Group A era. It was also the final year of the multi-class format. Tim Harvey that year was racing the Labatt?s team Sierra RS500, after a gruelling season Rob Gravett won the championship with Andy Rouse finishing 2nd in class A and Tim Harvey rounding off the top 3
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Hornby Hobbies. Manufactured by Hornby Hobbies Ltd.
WARNING Not suitable for children under 36 months because of small parts which can present a choking hazard.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
- Digital Plug Ready
- Easy Change Pick-Ups
- High Detail
- Working Rear Lights
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.
Ask A Question
Answer This Question
Fabulous! I requested this livery when the RS500s were released last year and I am not disappointed. This is an absolute beauty, (close to my heart as I had my picture taken with Tim Harvey and this car at Snetterton when I was 12) and is my favourite car to date. Those not familiar with the current Sierra should add to their collection with confidence; this is my 5th, and the build quality, colours and print, and perhaps most crucially the chassis and components have been perfect. They all run smooth and quick and come with grippy rubber which you can still slide should the mood take you. The Andy Rouse Kaliber car would finish my collection off a treat..please??
Sorry, you can not vote for this review. Please log in