Andy P.

1707 posts

Community Moderator

Andy P.

1707 posts

Community Moderator

woodcote

805 posts

It is a fabulous event and well worth getting along to. Enthusiasts travel from across Europe and a few from North America too! Here are a few of my pics from the past couple of years...

Andy P.

1707 posts

Community Moderator

The all new Spark plug will be there as well as the new Scalextric Club!

Looking forward to it!

woodcote

805 posts

It was a fabulous weekend again and lots of exciting Scalextric stuff to see, including the new Spark Plug entertaining racers of all ages...

There was also a pre-production Micro Scalextric layout that got non-stop action over the two days. It looks great and performed very well...

The new Scalextric Club was launched, with plenty of people signing up after giving the 2020 Club Car the thumbs up. It does look rather nice...

Almost all the 2019 Scalextric released were on display, many of them pre-production samples. Here are just a few...

And there were some fabulous Scalextric digital tracks to race on, this one from Slot Track Scenics was my favourite...

I took some video of the racing on that track: https://youtu.be/6i6xZs3mLw0

Keep an eye out for the announcement of next year's dates - it's an event all slot car fans should visit at least once. The website is: http://ukslotcarfestival.co.uk/

Please create an account or login to reply.

Forum Rules

• The Scalextric Forum is intended for discussion of slot-car racing. Primarily, a place for newcomers to ask questions and seek assistance from like-minded individuals, the Scalextric Forum offers users the chance to join an active and friendly community.
  • Discussion of other slot-car brands is allowed, however, active promotion or advertising of our competitors is not permitted.
  • Please keep in mind that the Scalextric Forum is a publicly viewable space and you should never post personal information (including email addresses).
  • While every effort is made to contact you before any censorship, we reserve the right to amend or remove any content without explanation.
  • All customer service enquiries should be directed to Scalextric Customer Services.

Useful Links

Forum Guidelines

Membership Restricted Product