Store: Scalextric
Scalextric US English $
M Menu
b 0 Items s

SGreen "channel" not working C1374

I'm not sure how to describe this problem but I'll give it a go, maybe one of you can help me.

I bought the C1374 ARC Pro Digital GT set (the one with four cars and a six car power supply)
The green channel seem to be stuck in some sort of Air mode. I can't change lanes on the green channel no matter what I do.
I've tried:
Updating the firmware
The other cars on the green channel
The other controllers on the green channel

So the problem can't be the cars or the controllers.
I don't know what to do and really hope that you fine people have an idea as to what the problem could be.

woodcote

805 posts

Hi Tableworm - welcome to the forum!

Just checking that if you connect the original green car to the other controllers (red, blue or yellow) that it changes lanes successfully?And that the other three cars when connected to red, blue or yellow change lanes okay, but fail to change lanes when connected to green. This happens when using the app AND when running outside the app (ie with the powerbase switched on, but without the ARC app launched on your smart device).

Also, when you connect one of the other controllers (red, blue or yellow) to green on the powerbase, lane changing does not work? When connecting another controller to the powerbase, make sure the original green controller is switched off.

If the problem occurs when you run without the app and with all the controllers and cars, I suspect a powerbase fault - you’d need to contact Customer Services (details right or below). However, if the problem occurs only in the app or only with certain cars or controllers, we have more problem-solving to do... a replacement powerbase will have exactly the same problems.

I hope that helps!

Please create an account or login to reply.

Forum Rules

• The Scalextric Forum is intended for discussion of slot-car racing. Primarily, a place for newcomers to ask questions and seek assistance from like-minded individuals, the Scalextric Forum offers users the chance to join an active and friendly community.
  • Discussion of other slot-car brands is allowed, however, active promotion or advertising of our competitors is not permitted.
  • Please keep in mind that the Scalextric Forum is a publicly viewable space and you should never post personal information (including email addresses).
  • While every effort is made to contact you before any censorship, we reserve the right to amend or remove any content without explanation.
  • All customer service enquiries should be directed to Scalextric Customer Services.

Useful Links

Forum Guidelines

Membership Restricted Product