I have begun posting instructional videos for Magic Arc App at Slot Forum here.
Magic ARC App works with all ARC pbs but is especially good for digital multi-car racing with the ARC PRO.
Here's a partial list of Magic ARC App's features:
1. Displays in either portrait or landscape mode.
2. Has over 16 million user selectable colors for data display (to help those with color perception problems)
3. Displays lap timing and scoring data in large fonts that can be read from the other side of your layout
4. Supports multiple pace cars
5. Users can initiate track call from their controllers and, coming soon, the user who initiated track call can clear it from his controller
6. Track call can be initiated automatically by the software
7. Allows users to select varying one variable for simple throttle profiles, three variable for advanced throttle profiles, or use 5 predefined throttle profiles similar to the Scaley profiles
8. Provides detailed race statistics in graphical and text format
9. Allows users to select rate of tire degradation and fuel burn
10. Many controls are implemented with sliders, faster and easier to use.
11. Power level can be set by car or driver or both.
12. Runs on Windows 10 as well as mobile platforms
13. User selectable static (by ID) or dynamic (by position) leaderboard
14. Times to 1/1000ths of a second
15. Supports multiple languages
16. Pre-race page allows testing all controller inputs
17. Jump start penalty is throttle based so all human-driven cars - not just the first two on the grid - can get penalties.