Legends 1967 Le Mans Triple Pack - Limited Edition
c Available to Pre-order now Don't miss out! Pre-order today and be amongst the first to receive this item.Pre-order FAQ's
- What is a Pre-Order? It is possible to secure some items before they come into stock by pre-ordering on the website. This is especially useful when a product is anticipated to be popular, and could sell out in a short time once released.
- When will my Pre-Order arrive? The product listing gives an estimated arrival time for the product. We will contact you by email if this changes significantly. When stock arrives, pre-orders are despatched in the order that they were placed. You can keep track of your pre-orders by logging into My Orders.
- When will I be charged? Your card will only be charged once your pre-order has been despatched.
- Are my card details safe? Yes – we use an external, secure payment system, Braintree (part of PayPal) to store and handle your card details.
- Can I cancel my Pre-Order? Yes – you can cancel a pre-order before it has been despatched. Log into My Orders, or contact our Customer Care team with your pre-order number on 1.877.358.6405 or CustomerSupport@hornby.us
- Can I pay by PayPal for a Pre-Order? At present pre-orders can only be made using a credit or debit card.
- How many items can I Pre-Order? There is no limit to the number of pre-orders that you can place. However, for some products there may be a limit on the number of units that can be pre-ordered. This will be clearly marked on the product listing.
- Why is more than one delivery charge showing in my basket? Pre-order items will be despatched as soon as they come into stock. If you have different pre-order items in your basket, or a mixture of pre-order and in stock items these will each show a separate delivery charge if applicable.
- What happens if my registered card expires before my item comes into stock? If your card expires, we will send you an email asking you to log into your account and update your card details.
- What if I decide to pay with a different card after I place my Pre-Order? You can change the registered card for each pre-order by visiting My Orders.
- Will you definitely have the stock to fulfil my Pre-Order? Yes – unlike some websites, which take Pre-Orders without securing stock in advance, we guarantee that we have secured stock levels for our Pre-Orders. In the unlikely event that we cannot honour your Pre-Order (except when a product is completely withdrawn before release) we will give you a $10 gift voucher to spend on the Hornby website.
- Can I make a Pre-Order by post or telephone? At this time we can only take pre-orders via the website.
- Can I use a Club or discount code on Pre-Orders? Yes you can.
FREE delivery when you spend over $50
$4.00 for all orders under $50.00
We ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx depending on parcel contents
Celebrating 50 years since the famous 1967 Le Mans race won by Ford, the Scalextric Legends Le Mans Triple Pack allows you to recreate this iconic race in your very own living room! The limited edition pack includes a newly tooled Ford GT MkIV and its rival cars in striking liveries. These high detail cars will come in a special edition box with a numbered collectors card - the perfect addition to any collection. With only 2000 in production it is sure to sell out quickly so be sure to order yours!
Le Mans 1967 would see Ford and Ferrari take their Rivalry to new levels with both manufacturers running new machines, the Ford MkIV and the Ferrari 330 P4. Dan Gurney and A. J. Foyt drove the No.1 Ford and led the entire race apart from the first 90 minutes finishing 4 laps ahead of 2nd placed Ludovico Scarfiotti and Mike Parkes and 11 laps ahead of 3rd place Willy Mairesse and Jean Blaton. Gurney and Foyt also broke records along the way beating 2 records set in the 1966 le mans setting an average race speed of 135.48 MPH and the overall race distance record of 3251.5 miles
Ford Motor Company Trademark and Trade Dress used under license to Hornby Hobbies.
Manufactured by Hornby Hobbies Ltd.
Warning! This product is not suitable for children under 36 months because of small parts which can present a choking hazard.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
- Digital Plug Ready
- Easy Change Pick-Ups
- High Detail
- Working Headlights
- Working Rear Lights
|Limited Edition Size||2,000|