BTCC Champions Twin Pack - BMW 125 Series 1 & Honda Civic
FREE delivery when you spend over $50
$4.00 for all orders under $50.00
We ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx depending on parcel contents
Limited Edition - Quantity 5,000
The 2014 British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) was decided on the last day of racing at the famous Brands Hatch Circuit in Kent, UK. Driver Colin Turkington, in his eBay Motors BMW, had to overcome the challenge put forward by MG’s Jason Plato, who just happened to be the most successful BTCC driver in history! The impressive one two from Plato and Tordoff wasn’t enough as Turkington secured the victory.
The 2015 BTCC season ended with Scottish driver Gordon Shedden claiming the title in dramatic fashion after one of the most exciting races of the season. In front of a record crowd of 42,000, the Honda Yuasa Racing driver had to finish the race in 6th place to secure the title. Working his way through the pack from 19th position, Shedden managed to grab enough points to push race winner Jason Plato into second place overall. The exhilarating end to the race was a fantastic way to see out another great season and really exemplifies the high octane racing that is typical in the BTCC. PCR underpans (sold separately) are available for these cars, allowing you to install and run performance parts from Slot.it
The BMW logo and the BMW wordmark are trademarks of BMW AG and are used under license.
Produced under licence from team dynamics motorsport limited.
WARNING Not suitable for children under 36 months It contains small parts which can present a choking hazard, some components have functional sharp points and edges. Handle with care. Only use this product with the recommended transformer. colour and contents may differ from those illustrated. Please refer to the safety notes in the main set instruction leaflet. Please retain these details and the address for future reference.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
- Digital Plug Ready
- Easy Change Pick-Ups
- High Detail
- Pro Chassis Ready (PCR)
- Working Rear Lights
- Xenon Effect Headlights
Motor: 18k ff rpm
Gear ratio: 9:27
Magnet: Bar 1.5
Overall length: 131.5mm
Axle width: 58mm
Tyre diameter: 19.5mm
BMW 125 Series 1
Motor: 18k ff rpm
Gear ratio: 9:27
Magnet: Bar 1.5
Overall length: 135mm
Axle width: F 57.5mm, R 58mm
Tyre diameter: 20mm
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.
Ask A Question
Answer This Question
If there was 10 stars I would give this set ten. The attention to detail on these cars is brilliant. Having followed the BTCC since I was a boy it was great reinact the race. The cars are really fast straight out of the box and with a little tinkering they out preformed thing else I own. If you like the BTCC then get these cars or of you just want a really fast car get them. Will have hours of fun with these and I will be chipping them so I can have a full 2015 BTCC race as I have all the other cars that scalextric have released so far. Bring on 2017 I hope that Scalextric will bring out the new livery on these cars so I can reinact this year's win for Shedding.
Sorry, you can not vote for this review. Please log in