Scalextric ARC ONE Super GT Set
FREE delivery when you spend over $50
$4.00 for all orders under $50.00
We ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx depending on parcel contents
The ultimate slot car race control system is here - Scalextric ARC - App Race Control!
Scalextric ARC (App Race Control) is a revolutionary slot car system that allows users to wirelessly create and manage races with a handheld smart device, such as a smartphone or tablet. Download the ARC app, then connect your smart device via Bluetooth to the new ARC Powerbase, unlocking unique features and control of your Scalextric races.
Click on the logo to visit our ARC pages and unlock a whole new world of slot racing fun
Two of the most iconic American Muscle cars are brought together in one Scalextric set. The eye catching and legendary 1969 Chevrolet Camaro and notorious 1969 Ford Mustang Boss go head-to-head, but who will come out on top in this battle of American Muscle?
- 2 x BMW Z4 GT3
- 4 x Radius 2 45° curve
- Standard track straight
- 2 x Half straight
- 4 x Curve
- 2 x Straight
- 2 x Track supports
- ARC ONE lightweight hand controllers
ARC ONE Controllers
- Lightweight hand controllers
- Ergonomically designed
- Power level control
- Five-and-out light start
- Lap counter
- Fuel Usage
- Tyre wear
- 9 Multiple track layouts
- Pit lane pit stop
- Post-race statistics
- Speed limiter hand controllers
The BMW logo and the BMW wordmark are trademarks of BMW AG and are used under license.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
- 9 Track Layouts
- Digital Plug Ready
- Easy Change Pick-Ups
- Lap Counter
- Pro Chassis Ready (PCR)
- Speed Limiter Controller
|Space Required||199 x 147cm|
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.